Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh, My Dog

Here is an easy way of telling if you are ugly or not: go to a sink in a public bathroom and pretend to wash your hands until someone comes to the sink next to you; look deeply into the mirror at yourself, so you memorize what you look like real good; when someone arrives, shift your gaze onto their mirror and stare deeply at them to memorize what they look like; eventually, you will see that everyone has a lot of nooks and crannies, except for good looking people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS STARE AT PEOPLE AND THEY THINK I AM CRAZY??? I DON'T UNDERSTAND??? I JUST TELL THEM I AM STARING AT THEIR NOOKS AND CRANNIES AND THEY CALL ME A PERVERT??? I DON'T KNOW WHAT A PERVERT IS BUT I LOVE LOOKING AT ALL SORTS OF NOOKS AND CRANNIES??? SOMETIMES MY FATHER CALLS THEM CROOKS AND NANNIES???

Adam Elfstrand said...

And sometimes my sister calls English Muffins, "Meedish Muffins"

Britany said...

and sometime i wonder why wildebeast always types with the CAPS LOCK button on.

Anonymous said...

This is too funny...