Saturday, November 1, 2008

creird and wazy

People think I'm crazy because I'm weird. I say, "everybody's weird." People who smoke are weird AND crazy; but I don't smoke. Now smoking is dangerous and dandy. When I say dangerous I am referring to one's health and it negatively affecting them; when I say dandy...I don't really know why I said that, to tell you the truth, but the dangerous part really shows that to take up smoking would really show lack of consciousness (and when I say that, I mean you're crazy).

2 comments:

Britany said...

you forgot to mention that smoking greatly increases your chances of catching on fire. now that wouldn't be weird or crazy that would just hurt.

hey wait did you just say that i am crazy... what's the big idea... what's all the commotion.

Adam Elfstrand said...

good point, commenter number one. I did forget a vital danger to vitality while smoking and that would cause quite a commotion. Or is it that I am calling you crazy and creating commotion? Either way, I would change my blog to include your wise comment, but I am too arrogant and believe my blog is perfect as is.